The receiver has been engraved with HK trademarks, CNC produced.
The 417 is the 7.62 caliber version of the H&K 416 which and is typically designed for DMR roles. The most obvious differences between the 417 and the 416 are the magazine and lower receiver. The stock tube has also been increased in size.
The Ergonomic pistol grip is very comfortable with the re-designed recoil pad makes this airsoft gun very comfortable to shoulder.
The 417 also features a solid free float rail system and two sling attachment points are mounted on the gun.
The internals of the Umarex 417 are of the normal exceptional quality as expected by VFC, Self shimming gears make this airsoft gun shoot extremely smooth.
– Official H&K (HECKLER & KOCH) Licensed Authentic Marking on Body
– Functional charging handle and bolt release
– Full Metal Free Float Rail System (225mm)
– Nylon Fiber 6 position adjustable crane stock and Pistol Grip (Authentic H&K marking)
– Detachable front and adjustable rear sights
– 100rds Loading Capacity polymer mid-cap (7.62 Type) Magazine – Dummy Cartridge Inside the Mag
– Open the bolt cover to adjust HOP UP
– Crane Stock able to store Twin Li-po stick (Not include)
– Full Metal 8mm bearing Version 2.2 Gearbox
– Sling mount can be installed with any single, 2- or 3- point tactical sling
Motor: VFC long type
Magazine: 100 Rds
Length: 810 mm / 885 mm
Barrel Length: 300mm
Weight: 3290 g
Power Source: 7.4v twin stick battery
Muzzle Velocity: 350 FPS (with 0.2g BBs )
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, & Manual
The Arena Members price: $854 NZD
* This item requires I.D + Proof of use in a sporting Airsoft Club or Airsoft Collector *